This membership package is perfect for those who want to save on their monthly Aesthetic Services.
Membership benefits are provided for those active and in good standing during the term of their agreement. A monthly payment of only $55 will get you the following benefits:
- Choose one complimentary monthly service:
- Dermaplaning ($75 Value)
- Medical Facial ($80 Value)
- Enzyme Peel ($80 Value)
- Free Skin Consultation
- Invitation to exclusive, members-only events
Receive the following additional discounts and special membership pricing as part of your DIVIP Exclusive Membership:
- 10% Off BOTOX® or Dysport®
- $50 Off each syringe of Filler
- 10% Off All Skincare Products
- Special Membership pricing for:
- HydraFacials at $99 (Regular price of $150)
- A Thing of Beauty Treatment Face at $5000 (Regular $5250)
- A Thing of Beauty Treatment Face Neck and Chest at $6000 (Regular $6750)
- It’s Eye Catching Treatment 1 area at $6000 (Regular $6250)
- It’s Eye Catching Treatment 2 areas at $8000 (Regular $8250)
- The Lift That Keeps on Giving Treatment Lower Face lift and CO2 at $8250 (Regular $8500)
- The Lift That Keeps on Giving Treatment Full Face lift and CO2 at $12000 (Regular $12500)
- Music to Your Ears Treatment at $3250 (Regular $3750)
- Goes Beautifully ... Hand in Hand Treatment at $2750 (Regular $3250)
Terms and Conditions:
- You will be required to sign our Membership Agreement at your first visit.
- Membership fees of either $55 plus any applicable taxes will be due upon day of signup and will automatically resume on a month-to-month basis unless membership is terminated in accordance with this agreement.
- Members may NOT rollover any unused services to the following month, membership service MUST BE redeemed that month or it will expire.
- Monthly dues and/or renewal fees will be withdrawn on the 1st of each month. DISCCS reserve the right to change certain terms and conditions, including prices from time to time, with no less than thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of the new terms.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Members must follow clinic rules and regulations. Dermatology Institute reserves the right to refuse, alter, or discontinue services for any reason.
- Members must notify Dermatology Institute of any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Dermatology Institute reserves the right to modify/change membership rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- 24-hour advance notice is required for any appointment cancellation. Failure to provide notice will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- Members may cancel membership at any time. To cancel, members must visit a Dermatology Institute location to fill out and sign the Membership Cancellation Form. Cancellation requests cannot be made over the phone. Cancellation requests are not retroactive. There are no refunds and membership fees cannot be prorated if you cancel before your month is over. You may use any accrued credits for a period of up to 30 days after your final membership payment has been processed.
|Treatment Problem or Condition||N/A|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|