Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
Microneedling uses an electric skin needling pen-shaped device made especially for this purpose. Microneedling is used to break down old scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
Microneedling targets conditions such as:
- Mild to moderate acne scarring; any new or old scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose, lax skin
- Skin texture and pore size
- Stretch marks
- improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- stimulates tissue regeneration
- disfiguring scars, especially acne scars can be improved as new collagen fibers elevate the depressed scar tissue with the periphery skin
- pore size reduction
- improves the appearance of stretch marks
Many skin imperfections, that might have otherwise been treated with lasers or IPL, can be addressed with a series of micro needling treatments. Treatments are non-ablative, do not cause trauma to the skin, and are a safe, effective tool in an anti-aging skin care regimen. Sun avoidance is not required after treatment, however sun protection is always recommended.